Picasso Kilim Pattern Rug finds inspiration from antique Turkish kilims, updating the vintage looks for today. Tribal and Southwestern motifs traverse our rug in an exquisite design inspired by colorful bohemian style.
What's more, its cotton fiber with touches of polyester ensures long-wearing durability.
A luxurious addition to any space with simple and fresh, yet timeless style.
Inspired by the natural world, Picasso is a distinctive collection unparalleled in breadth and unmatched in quality. Our Picasso Rugs offer the soft feel of cotton yet are woven of space dyed polyester yarns that resist stains, spills and moisture. Each Picasso pattern gives the rug a worn, boho-inspired look, while Its mix of pastel and bright colors is the perfect palette to create a room around.
- Stylish cotton fringe that offers the look of a hand-made rug and brings the attention to detail. Self-fringe on two edges is also overlock stitched by hand.
- Enhanced with crease-free cotton backing for added stability and 10-years durability
- Natural stain and fade resistant
- A low pile height of 1/4 inch provides an ideal combination of density and performance; dense surface that is soft to the touch and pile that holds up against foot traffic
- Non-shedding, can be vacuumed without worry
- Serged edges for a beautifully finished designer look
- Hypoallergenic; latex & rubber free
- Power loomed in Turkey